WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Perrin offers many benefits with it's employees in mind including:
- - Payroll issued weekly
- - Paid Holidays
- - Employee Stock Options
- - 401K Retirement Plan
- - Paid Vacations
- - Annual Reviews
Group Health Insurance
- - Medical
- - Prescription
- - Dental
- - Vision
- - Life
- - AFLAC
Address: 5320 Rusche Drive, Comstock Park, MI 49321
Perrin Inc Employment OpportunitiesPosting date: 5/22/2013
General warehouse duties to include picking orders, replenishing stock, unloading trucks, driving HI-LO and scootie on occasions
Candidate must be experienced in separating simulated graphics for apparel using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for Mac.
• Minimum 2 years simulated separation experience (graphics for apparel) as well as experienced as a Pre-Production Artist and screen print experience
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS6
• Create print specification documentation for samples and R&D separations
• Separate artwork for sampling and research/development (R&D)
• Create, organize and archive the library of digital images
• Maintain records of all graphic publications
• Extensive knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Artbase, Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience directly relating to this industry, good with problem solving and accuracy and also possess a Bachelors degree in Fine Arts.
R & D Print Specialist
R&D screen print specialist position requiring extensive background in the decorated apparel industry. The ideal candidate will possess the following core requirements:
• Minimum 6 years print experience with strong technical knowledge of screen print inks, color matching, manual and automatic printing.
• Thorough understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Competent in screen print separations processes and equipment.
• In depth knowledge of color separations for screen printing on apparel including: 4 color process, Simulated process, Spot printing, Index printing.
Excellent computer proficiency to include: Data entry, file maintenance, and thorough knowledge of Excel and Word. Energetic team oriented person who has both written and verbal skills and an excellent work record. Previous Customer Service in an office environment is preferred.
Primary functions include counting, sorting, hang tagging, ironing, and folding garments.
Perrin Incorporated is a major producer of custom decorated sportswear for the resort and collegiate apparel markets. Our facility in Comstock Park, Michigan houses our corporate office, screenprint, and embroidery operations in one location. Comstock Park is located north of Grand Rapids, close to both vibrant city life and outstanding Michigan recreation opportunities.
Established in 1981, Perrin has been growing and expanding ever since. We are an employee-owned, people-oriented company that values teamwork and creative solutions. We work on big company projects in a small company, non-corporate atmosphere. Our award winning products have established us as a leader in our industry